Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hey Mike Tyson - need some work?

I am going to try to blog more this year. It seems like I have all these thoughts and never write them down, or type them down.

Is this real? I really cant figure it out. The Taco Bell diet?


Speaking of not being able to figure out if things are real. I saw this show called Jersey Shore today. This might be the worst MTV show since 2Gether: The Series. See here if you don't remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEKWZk16N_w

I think Jersey Shore might be worse actually because these people are real even if their tans aren't. The episode I saw today showed this one girl called Snickers or something get punched in the face. It was really pretty funny, she probably deserved it. I don't punch people, but if I did punch people, I'd probably punch her or hire someone to punch her.

This leads me to the point of this blog. I think there is a niche out there for "Sucker Punch Hit Men". I think people like me (who don't punch people) would pay other people to punch a "mark" of their choice.

Maybe not.

I feel like playing "Punch Out" now though.





No comments:

Post a Comment