Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lego my earrings

Feeling a little lazy today so today I am going to promote something I saw over the weekend instead of coming up with an original thought.   If you are anything like me Lego played a crucial part in your childhood.  I still remember spending hours upon hours putting together my massaive Lego ICE compound - those were the times.  But then Lego added the Technix line (you know, the ones with rubberbands and gears).  I hated this line because my 12 year old fingers werent yet nimble enough to manuever the complex peices - usually I ended up throwing them against a wall.

Anyhow - over the weekend I stumbled on a jewelry designer who uses Lego in some of her peices.

I dont wear jewelry but this is really pretty awesome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment