Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dont point your finger until you check your lap

Ok so this is my first ever mobile blog...so if it looks funny or something, that's why.

Jolee and I are on our way to TN to go with her sister to a bridal expo...well, I will probably do something else, anything else, maybe even go to jail for a while.

Anyway - we stopped at Target to get some waters for the trip and I also picked up a package of everyones favorite candy coated peanut butter morsels (Reeses Pieces). When I got back into the car I passed out the waters and realized my candy WAS NOT IN THE BAG! I was ticked - saying things like "how dumb do you have to be to forget to put one of three items into my bag?" and "I'm totally suing Target for this". Ok maybe I didn't say the second one.

Totally craving Reeses the whole trip totally ruined the ride for me...until we stopped to get gas. I got out to fill Jolee's tank and what is in my seat? Yeah I was sitting on my candy the whole time. My backside was laughing at me for an hour while it enjoyed the peanut buttery goodness my mouth was pouting about.

Sorry Target lady for thinking you sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment