Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Facts - Repost

I have work to do tonight so no original thoughts. Maybe some of you havent seen this.

1. JoLee didn’t want me to do this.

2. I want a sleeve tattoo.

3. Sometimes I get the urge to punch old people in the back of the head.

4. I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to get an MBA – but sometimes I feel like it has hampered my ability to think creatively.

5. I think the TV show Intervention is a perfect example of the law of diminishing marginal utility. Watching people ruin their lives with drugs is only interesting the first season.

6. I miss my family and want to move back to Texas someday.

7. I genuinely think I am a good rapper.

8. When its time for me to have kids I want to name my boy Jack.

9. I know how lucky I am to be with JoLee.

10. Cheaters is one of the greatest television show concepts of all time – whether it’s fake or not.

11. Sometimes I think I’m fat.

12. I have never actually been satisfied with my hair for more than a few days.

13. I think I can run as fast now as I used to.

14. I don’t shower everyday and I don’t think there is anything wrong with it.

15. I think MTV is the cause of everything wrong with the world. But I still watch it sometimes.

16. I hate monopoly. Nothing should take 9 hours.

17. Jesus Christ is my lord and savior.

18. I hope someday I can read all of the books I buy.

19. I like to talk about naming pets after humans – right now my favorites are Kevin and Sharon. But I don’t like the thought of actually having pets.

20. I was never able to use a Slip N Slide because my pelvic bones stick out funny.

21. I don’t drink. Not because I think its bad or because I’m not supposed to but because I think alcohol tastes like Windex.

22. I plan on wearing Converse to my funeral. I dare you to name a clothing brand that has had a longer significance in pop culture than Converse.

23. If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.

24. I think the space program is a gigantic waste of money.

25. My dream job is to be the backup punter on an NFL team.

No comments:

Post a Comment