Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What the truck?

Some of you may know this about me but many may not. I am an equal opportunity feedback giver. What does that mean?

Mainly it means that I tend to give positive feedback just as much as I tend to give negative feedback. For example: You know on the back of trucks where it says "Safety is my goal - please call 1-888-safe-now" or whatever?

I often times call those numbers to report good drivers. Some people think thats weird but I think its easy to call the number when someone cuts you off.

Anyway - I was following a truck home from work today for about 3 miles. It was driving the speed limit, stopping at all lights and stop signs and I thought he deserved some positive feedback!

But as soon as I was on the phone with the operator the truck ran a redlight. "Uhh..nevermind" I said.

Can I get my cell phone minutes back?

No comments:

Post a Comment