Thursday, June 11, 2009

Smellevator


Hey.

Quick story before I get into the actual meat (soy meat - if you are a vegan) of my post today. I work in a large building and using the elevator is a daily routine.

You know sometimes when you get on an elevator and there is an unusual smell of some sort? Could be perfume, poop, an Indian guy smell, popcorn, burned cheese, armpit - the list could go on and on. Anyway, I got into an empty elevator today that smelled like a mix between Charles Barkely's feet and a 9 month old banana. Two floors later, the elevator stops and a lady gets on. About 10 seconds later after her nose adjusts she looks at me and gives me a look that said "shame on you, you smelly rotten banana smuggling child". SHE THOUGHT IT IT WAS ME!!! I wonder how many times a day this scenario happens?

Whatever, she smelled like my grandma anyway.

I'll do the other one tomorrow I guess.


2 comments:

  1. Dude, the same thing happened to me. A woman got off the elevator and I got on. I was the only one in it and it smelt horribly. The lady that got off was wearing a tremendous amount of clothes, two king beds of sheets, and smelt like she ran two marathons and never showered.

    By the time I decided to get off the elevators, it stopped and someone got on.

    This smell made my eyes water.

    ReplyDelete